- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Senior Analyst - Marketing Effectiveness / MMM
** Top 5 UK Media Agency **
£45k - £60k depending on experience, plus excellent training opportunities
Do you have an impressive qualification in data, but have ended up in a bog standard analytics role?
Keen to work in a more sophisticated data environment, using more advanced analytical techniques and tools?
If this is you, then let me tell you about a Media Agency which can offer you exposure to rich Big Data from huge global brands, and a steep career trajectory to data science!
Unlike its competitors, this agency produces white papers, publishes books and partners with technology icons to create truly innovative, data driven media and advertising solutions.
This means a greater wealth of opportunity for Statistical Analysts like you, who want to work with advanced machine learning techniques, modern tools such as R and Python and the opportunity to influence entire audiences, not just individuals through the use of data.
With ambitions to be 'the most advanced media analytics agency in the world’, potential is favoured over years of experience, so we need high performers, with ambition and a desire to help to build on this already successful Marketing Science team.
You will work amongst a small, close knit team of data science and media analytics experts, where training and development is at the heart- evidenced in the multiple awards they have won as an employer brand.
So don’t waste any more time being mediocre, step change your career in analytics by joining the world of media analytics and marketing effectiveness.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject (STEM)
- Strong SQL coder with experience of working with large volumes of customer and advertising, media or marketing data
- Experience of working with R, Python or SAS for more advanced coding and statistical analysis using techniques such as segmentation, predictive modelling (both classification and regression), ANOVA, SEM, attribution modelling and A/B testing
- An understanding of econometrics or marketing effectiveness and market mix modelling (MMM) is key for this role; how to calculate ROI and margin ROI etc.
- Experience in statistical problem solving, a naturally, demonstrable curious mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill in order to bring colleagues and clients on your journey