- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experienced analysing environmental samples? Looking for a role in LC and GC method development?
A longstanding client in the environmental sector is looking for an experienced Analyst to join their new Research Development department. The aim of this position is to expand the business’s analytical repertoire through the development of methods not previously offered to clients. This is ideal for a forward-thinking individual who is knowledgeable about developments in the industry.
Main responsibilities include;
* Maintaining the quality of LC and GC systems analysis in line with external accreditation standards.
* To be familiar with and compliant to all aspects of the Quality Manual in order to comply with the UKAS/ISO Accreditation Standard.
* Participating in proficiency testing to maintain the accuracy of results.
* Troubleshooting all aspects of analysis, including instrumentation, extraction and Analytical Quality Control failures.
* Carrying out method development and perform validation where required.
* Acting as a mentor to less experienced team members to assist their development.
* Potential short notice travel within and outside the UK on occasion
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have extensive experience using LC-MS and GC-MS to analyse environmental samples. Experience troubleshooting and performing method development is also required. Previous use of LIMS or Agilent mass hunter software specifically would be seen as a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ryan Kennedy.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the environmental sector, please take a look at our company website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency
Role: Senior Analyst - R&D
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire,
Apply for this job now.
- quality control