- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Title: Senior Analyst, Regional SC FP&A COE - Consumer
Reporting to: Regional SC FP&A COE Manager - Consumer
Location: Maidenhead, UK
The Regional SC FP&A COE Senior Analyst will be dedicated to a sector and will be a key resource in enabling Business Unit Finance’s success in Planning & Updates, Reporting, and Analytics activities. This role will be critical in developing relationships with key stakeholders within the Business Unit Finance team to ensure that their FP&A needs are being met.
The Senior Analyst will play an important role in the COE standardization initiatives and the adoption of the GRM system. Particularly, the Senior Analyst will use their creativity to come up with best practices for ad-hoc reporting within the scope of the COE activities. This will enable Business Partners to gain quicker access to insight driven analysis to make strategic decisions. To be successful with these efforts, the Senior Analyst must demonstrate strong signs of the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Shape, Lead and Deliver.
The Senior Analyst will collaborate with other members of the SC FP&A COE team and provide feedback to the analyst as appropriate to facilitate the development of other team members. The Senior Analyst’s core understanding of the FP&A process as well as systems (i.e. GRM, SAP, ESC TM1 system), will be important components of the team’s success.
• Prepare GP Bridges, headcount and other financial metrics’ actual reporting, Business Plan, forecast updates, and quarterly LT’s
• Ad-hoc reporting and analytics execution
• Calendar alignment for Business Plan, forecast updates and quarterly LT’s
• Partnering and collaboration with BUF, ESC FP&A COE, Pillars, Other COEs and Global Services
• Perform OPEX planning and quarterly cost center reporting for Trade Customization Operations, Regional VP, PMO, Supply/Demand Planning
• Serve as the GRM/TM1 power user for the regional FP&A team
• Bravo planning cycles reporting
Qualification and Experience:
* Univerisity degree in finance or accounting, and finance qualification - CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* 3 - 6 years of finance experience
* Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
* Strong influential sklls
* Independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization skills
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.