- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Orion Group are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Berkshire area on an initial 3-month contract with the potential to extend.
This role is responsible for translating data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, helping shape strategies and plans which deliver the client's objectives across the Northern European Region.
The Senior analytics manager will deliver data and insights to facilitate better decision making through reporting of key business metrics, identifying issues and conducting analysis of route-cause of business performance and driving opportunities and actions.
The senior analytics manager will partner with the global and regional CBI teams in order to deploy analytics best practice and build capability within the Northern European cluster.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Leading the agenda and delivery of reporting, tracking and analysis of key business metrics to drive data-based decision making. Presenting key business performance at relevant forums - commercial board, MD meeting, MLT
- Delivering high quality and pro-active insights to key business partners / stakeholders; marketing, commercial and shopper teams
- Agency management - day to day relationship, workload management
- Capability development & cross cluster / EMEA CBI, training and inductions
- Econometrics & modelling with key agency partners
- Team related activities - team management / Budget management
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- 5+ years in FMCG preferably Pharmaceutical /Health and Beauty / relevant industry
- Advance excel
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Business/Maths or related subject
- Understanding and experience of retail audit analytics including Nielsen or IRI, Kantar, IQVIA
- Previous experience of econometrics
- Strong advanced excel skills
- Experience of reporting and data analysis
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Create strong relationships with Internal NE Marketing community, Commercial Analytics community, cross functional PIP teams, Commercial Board including Marketing Directors & Commercial Leads, EMEA & Global CBI
- External Key owner of the day to day relationship with Data Agency partners - Nielsen, IQVIA, Kantar
- Candidate must be able to;
-Make hiring recommendations
-Make hiring decisions
-Plan work of others
-Review work quality and quantity of others
-Conduct performance reviews
-Make pay and promotional recommendations
-Make pay and promotional decisions
-Resolve employee grievances
-Make termination recommendations
-Make termination decisions
-Recommend budget amounts
-Make budget decisions
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.