- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an innovative Architectural Practice that excels in delivering a range of building projects, from private residences through to housing and property developments.
Due to continuous growth within the industry, they now seek to add a talented Senior Architect to their award-winning team based in Chelmsford.
As the Senior Architect, your responsibilities will include leading projects from inception to completion, managing and coordinating a project team, coordinating project resource, work-flow and planning documentation.
The ideal Senior Architect will have strong design capability, and be an organised team player.
Senior Architect Requirements:
* RIBA/ARB Registered Architect with at least 5 years PQE
* Fully proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, REVIT and/or ArchiCAD
* Experience working on Residential sector projects is essential
* Experience across a wide range of sectors including Education, Mixed Use/Commercial and Assisted Living/Care Homes will also be considered
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Thrives under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architect to join an organisation with a reputation for valuing their staff and providing generous training schemes and career developments. They also have a healthy social aspect and regularly partake in fun activities as a company.