- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an ATA Panel Beater in Orpington (3277).
Our client is a successful, established accident repair group and they are offering an attractive salary, bonuses, benefits and a superb working environment for the right person.
- be effective, efficient, experienced Panel Beaters/Panel Technicians
- have min 6 years experience
- have ATA accreditation
- have own spray guns
- be able to start immediately
- confidently manage your time and workload, working unsupervised
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have a valid UK driving license Applicants will takepride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- customer service