- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a Senior Avionics Systems Engineer who is looking for a new opportunity to develop in a growing and versatile team? Would working in an environment where you are pushing for continuous improvements interest you? The organisation is predicting significant growth year on year for the next 5 years.
If you would like to be part of this award winning and growing organisation, please read on.
As a Senior Avionics Systems Engineer you will perform many varied tasks including:
* Ensuring the successful integration of complex avionic systems into a variety of aircraft
* The determination of complete lifecycle requirements including capture
* Developing detailed avionic system designs
* Liaising with manufacturing and installation Engineers and Technicians
* Offering assisting throughout testing, whilst collecting verification evidence and proving compliance to various Def-Stans, CS, AP and other standards
As the successful Senior Avionics Systems Engineer, you'll have:
* Hands-on experience in the Aerospace and Defence sectors.
* The ability to apply your skills and knowledge across a wide and diverse range of projects.
* Commercial awareness, with a good understanding of the market wider market including competitors, suppliers, customers and regulatory organisations
* Experience in planning and delivering large and complex projects to schedule and budget
* Effective time management across many projects and priorities
* Sound understanding of product safety and airworthiness environments
* Some experience in other relevant sectors will be an advantage.
This business invests heavily in their staff and facilities and you'll have opportunity to work on cutting edge projects whilst being part of a successful global brand that continues to grow.
All suitable applicants will be responded to within 48 Hours.
Interviews with the client are occurring from the 1th of October onwards
- engineers and technicians