- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking to work for a smaller Consultancy where you will play an integral part of the team? Our client is a reputable building and construction consultancy working on exciting and varied projects in London and the South East and due new projects they now need an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team of 26.
They cover commercial, residential, public sector and mixed-use projects ranging from £20k up to £2m, so no day is the same! They offer building surveying and employer's agent services, contract administration, party wall advice, CDM coordination and architecture and design. They have sites in London and Kent and have exciting growth plans for 2020. The role can be based in either West London or Kent or between both and they would consider MRICS or working towards.
- General Building Surveying Duties for refurb and new build projects in London and Kent
- Contract Administration
- Client liaison
- JCT contracts
- Party Wall matters
- Property inspections
- Section 20 consultations
- Writing specifications
- 30 - 40% site-based work
- Occasional fire reporting
Required Skills Experience
- 5+ years post education experience
- MRICS or working towards
- Experience in consultancy or for a private practice
- Mixed project experience to include both commercial and residential
- Ability to travel across London and Kent
What you get back
- Up to £40,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising by 1 day every 2 years up to 26 days) + Christmas
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Equity Shares
- Travel Expenses paid at 45p per mile
- Social Events
- CPD training and support with APC
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Building Surveyor Job in West London / Kent - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 10816)
Role: Senior Building Surveyor - West London / Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project