- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Business Analyst - 90212030
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - Ongoing
COO & Functions represent a delivery portfolio within CIBD Technology that manages the development and delivery of change to processes and systems that support origination, operations and servicing functions. The KYC and Onboarding team manage development and delivery of systems to support the Know Your Customer and Onboarding processes across CIBD
· Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
· Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
· Face off to one or many business areas/SME's understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
· Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams.
· Participation in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion – help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
· Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
· Where applicable, during testing own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design working with test teams and SMEs.
· Where applicable work with functional or business areas and SMEs to plan migrations of users and or transactions.
· Experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved
· Some understanding of project methodologies and their application within the organisation's project methodology (Agile and/or Waterfall)
· Experience of preparing and issuing a range of key business analysis deliverables such as requirements/user stories, functional specifications
· Experience of communicating with a wide array of people and some experience of stakeholder management
· Business Analysis Accreditation(s)
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.