- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Business Analyst - 90227814
Posting Range:30 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Senior Business Analyst
A new opportunity has become available within our Group Stress Testing Technology team for a Senior Business Analyst. This dedicated team is responsible for the delivery of regulatory Stress Testing capabilities for the Bank. This responsibility covers the Prudential Regulatory Authority annual cyclical and biennial exploratory stress tests, their quarterly SPOT submissions of actuals and the European Banking Authority biennial stress test. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly competent team and deliver effective change across the organization.
What will you be doing?
• Documentation of business requirements
• Managing scrum calls for development teams
• Data analytics for both IT developers and business units.
• Excellent stakeholder management skill
• Ability to manage conflicts and influence stakeholders to drive optimum solution
• Maintain objectivity and be comfortable with working under pressure to meet tight deadlines and leads by example
What we’re looking for:
• Strong technical understanding in Test functions and procedures
• Adaptability and able to converse with both technical staff and business representatives clearly.
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Finance or Accounting
• Experience within financial services
• Experience with risk management and control
• IB finance background
• Proficient in Excel
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Audit & Financial Reporting experience
• Background in Information Systems
• Knowledge of investment banking product and markets
• Project Management experience
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in our Aurora house Glasgow office; a stones throw away from Glasgow Central Train Station and the heart of Glasgow.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.