- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Business Analyst - 90227869
Posting Range:2 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title – Business Analyst
Location – Glasgow
About the role
Group Stress Testing project is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. The candidate is expected to take prime responsibility, working with Delivery/Project Managers and stakeholders, to identify, quantify, plan and control all business analysis related activities on the project from requirements gathering to issue management. The candidate is also expected to provide ongoing support for quality audits and compliance, while streamlining project delivery processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Assume responsibility, working with the Delivery Manager / Project Manager and stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all business analysis activities on the project from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to issue management.
- Ensure the delivery and presentation of business analysis with appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan
- Support requirement analysis with data and scenario modelling
- Manage the requirements and defects, to meet the project audit requirements.
- Generate status reports for the stakeholders, to track and present requirements progress regularly
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong BA skills / experience in the Financial Services environment.
- Requirement gathering, Process / design mapping experience
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
- Experience of working within SDLC and/or Agile project environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Experience in requirement management using JIRA / Agile Central
- Bachelors in Computer Science from an excellent university.
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in the Aurora Building, 1 of our 3 modern City Centre locations until our exciting new campus location overlooking the River Clyde at Buchanan Wharf is opened in 2020. Aurora is close to the main stations, other transport links and also benefits from an onsite canteen.
Our culture offers Dynamic Working which brings mutual advantages, both to your lifestyle and to Barclays. Whether it’s a change of working hours, fewer hours, remote working or relocation, there are many options you can explore once you commence your Barclays career.Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.