- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My Client is seeking a self-starter, experienced individual with a background of developing business within the London Financial Institutions. A network of Trading Houses, Hedge Funds and Banks would be highly advantageous.An independent energy research and business intelligence company providing data, tools, analytics and consultancy services to clients exposed to the energy industry across the globe. Their high-end products on energy fundamentals, oil and gas markets, oilfield services and renewables, strengthens the insight and expertise of their clients, thereby assuring quality decisions.
Their highly qualified and experienced people help their clients in business development and portfolio strategy, market and trend analysis, bench-marking and competitor assessment. Known for their up-to-date, complete, consistent and comprehensive product and service delivery, they engage with energy owners and suppliers, financial professionals, E&P and oilfield service companies, and governments, focusing on global and regional oil, gas and renewable energy markets.
- Manage every stage of the sales process across a range of accounts.
- Main sales targets are oil and gas companies, investment banks and oil service companies.
- Identify opportunities and drive new sales and business growth.
- Implementation of marketing plans.
- Client calls, meetings, market presentations and support.
- Deliver results in a timely fashion and continue to grow the business.
- Responsible for new and existing client relationships in Europe for their online global databases.
- Proven track record and experience in complex institutional business development.
- A rolodex of contacts within trading houses, oil majors, hedge funds and banks is mandatory.
- Experience with the London and Benelux regions with respect to the energy markets.
- Qualifications and experience in the energy industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior executive level
- Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Experience within the oil & gas sectors.