- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OverviewSenior Buyer - Competitive salary and excellent benefits package - An exciting new role with a global leader in their field and a chance to join them at an exciting period of expansion and growth.
As the Senior Buyer you will add value to the business through the planning, sourcing and procurement of materials and equipment. You will also lead the planning and purchasing team on site.
- You will be involved in planning for upcoming manufactures and have a full understanding of what is required for each campaign in order to help the site meet targets
- You will lead sourcing for the site, managing procurement of raw materials and equipment. You will also develop and build relationships to negotiate prices and lead times
- Liaise with the managers in manufacturing and new process introduction to improve processes and efficiency
- Liaise with warehousing regarding delivery and shipments
- You will be involved in projects looking at continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory standards
- Drive cost reductions and improvement on supply times
- Manage the SAP system and ensure it is updated with relevant information
- Lead the supply chain team and ensuring they understand their objectives and that they are in line with business needs
Your SkillsAs the Senior Buyer, our client expect you to display the following:
- CIPS qualification is desirable
- Experience working within a busy supply & planning environment.
- GMP experience preferred
- Experience managing a team is highly desirable
- Contract negotiation and review experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills
The CompanyThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who are continuing to grow and expand due to sustained success in their area of expertise. Below are some of the additional benefits they offer staff:
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health scheme
- Excellent staff pension
- Independent financial advice
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this is the perfect time to join a company who are building on success by continuing to grow and expand. This role will allow you to be a key player in client projects.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs