- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £33,000.00 gross per year
Cabling Engineer required for a Technology Managed Service Provider based in Hampshire. Working from home with travel to client sites in Farnborough, Hounslow & Horsham.
Job role will be installation, termination, testing, recovery and relocation activities related to copper, fibre (splice and direct term) and containment
Provisions: Company van with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, company pension scheme + training & certifications
Applicable experience of installing and testing structured cabling systems and the associated standards
- Preferable to have additional experience of Network hardware, CCTV, Access Control or WiFi systems
- Mandatory completion of the internal fibre and copper cabling courses
- Mandatory requirement for Systimax I & M qualification or Panduit PCI Training. If not already held, must be completed within 3 months of joining
- Preferable to hold a SSSTS qualification with supervisory experience
- Preferable to hold a SEATS qualification with environmental site experience
- Preferable to have a ECS competency card obtained as any designated Advanced Datacomms Specialist but note that this is mandatory for working on construction sites
- Current Driving Licence is essential.
- structured cabling