- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £69,999.00 gross per year
- NORTH WEST ENGLAND - NORTH WEST ENGLAND - GB
Title - Senior Chemical Engineer / Senior Process Engineer / Senior Chemical Process Engineer
Location - North West
Industry - Chemicals
Salary - £45-60K DOE
The Chemicals Industry is the cornerstone of the North West's Manufacturing industry, and the development of a site's processes by Chemical Engineers, is crucial to a company's efficiency and success.
We have a company that is looking for a Senior Chemical Engineer to add to its Process department, and with a clear path of progression to a Leadership position due to succession planning above.
Your main responsibilities will be to Lead Process Engineering functions on site, so that New and Existing Processes and the Plant are established and continually Improved. The company has a regular Capex budget that is spent yearly on site improvement, expansion and NPI projects, depending on company needs. You will also look to develop and improve standards within the Functional and Process Safety on site, so experience working on a CoMAH site would be very beneficial.
We are looking for:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering (+ chartered / working towards)
- Fine / Speciality Chemicals manufacturing experience (or similar highly regulated environment)
- Knowledge of CoMAH, ATEX, SIL, LOPA and Hazardous Area Equipment
- Good Analytical and Fault Finding Skills, and the ability to react quickly but accurately to a fast moving/changing environment and make sound decisions based on facts
- Project Engineering skills and the ability to work individually, leading and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment Group
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Engineer / Senior / Lead / Principal / CoMAH / Manufacturing / Production / Safety
- ms project