- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £59,999.00 gross per year
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Exciting brilliant opportunity for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a commercial company based in London. They are Clinical and commercial consulting that focus on Health outcomes and real-world evidence solutions. They are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to manage the Clinical Research Team and supervise the conduct of clinical studies.
Our client offers consulting and research services with an international reach. They are seeking a highly proficient Senior Clinical Project Manager with a good understanding of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry to join their team. It is desirable if the Senior Clinical Study Manager is a member of the Institute of Biology.
Senior Clinical Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Ethics review committees regarding submission dates and requirements as well as distributing completed submissions; follow up
- Communicate with KH treatment value operations regarding progress and requirements to meet delivery of trial outcomes.
- Liaise with doctors/consultants (or investigators) on conducting trials;
- Coordinate start up and investigator meetings
- Site management communication for study related questions
- Monitoring trials throughout their duration, which involves visiting the study centres on a regular basis
Senior Clinical Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience of working in Pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II and III
- Proven experience of vendor management – CRO, Biotech, PK/PD lads, statistical services, medical writing, scientific review and academic sites both in UK and Europe
- Proven experience in clinical trial project management
- Bio-medical related scientific degree (BSc, MSc or Medical qualifications)
Why Should You Apply?
This is a sensational opportunity for an ideal candidate that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £40,000 - £50,000.
If this role is not what you are looking for don't worry. At X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
My name is Irisa Da Silva, here at X4 Life Sciences we have over 3 years’ experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Clinical Research market and we are working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Clinical market.
You will find me on LinkedIn at Irisa Da Silva - X4 Life Sciences
- scientists and researchers