- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £58,000.00 - £68,000.00 gross per year
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
One of the Northern Home Counties law firms is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to their team in South Bedfordshire office.
Operating for over 30 years across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire this firm can offer a homely environment in which to thrive and gain additional skills and most importantly progress in the firm. Possessing values within the market, they are committed to providing an excellent service to their clients.
- The Solicitor will be dealing with a caseload of litigation matters including breach of contract, debt recovery, property disputes, professional negligence and contentious probate matters. It is expected that you will therefore have experience over several of those areas
- You need be to be self-generating work and competent to work autonomously ideally without supervision. The firm would be interested in specialisms such as contentious probate or construction or insolvency -however, this is not necessarily a requirement. A client following would be very advantageous
- Applications are invited from Commercial Litigation Solicitors with a minimum of 8 years PQE however, those that fall just outside of this banding will also be considered providing they have the relevant experience at a reputable practice
Naturally a market leading salary and benefits package is on offer which includes 25 days' holiday entitlement as well as extra holidays over the Christmas period when the office closes. The firm also prides itself on its non-corporate environment and strives to promote a positive work/life balance which.
Please contact us immediately for a confidential discussion. Thomas Brown or apply now for immediate consideration.
- commercial litigation solicitor & solicitor