- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BEDFORDSHIRE BEDFORDSHIRE
Job Title - Senior Communication Manager
Location - The Quadrant - Milton Keynes
Rates - £ 263.62LTD/Umbrella OR £230.17 PAYE per day
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
As a result of the 100 day plan the Route Services portfolio of services will expand with the introduction of activity from Infrastructure Projects, Group Digital Railway and STE.
You will be responsible for leading the on 'Putting Passengers First' change programme and working on communications for route services.
What you will do:
- Plan and deliver the transfer of activities alongside the relevant functional leads
- Manage the due diligence required with such a transfer
- Work with the incoming functions to help them to adopt the Route Services' approach to customer and service delivery
- Substantial experience in a communications role
- High standards of written and spoken communication
- The experience and personal credibility to work effectively with senior managers
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven ability to grasp, understand and promote complex and sensitive issues in a persuasive and sensible way
- Ability to develop and maintain a wide network of stakeholder contacts
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational Centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signaling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- Job Title – Senior Communication Manager
- ms project