- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dungannon District
Your Role as a Senior Consultant:
If you are a graduate from a top 30 US University with strong communication skills, an interest in international consulting, and a passion for working with young adults, then you just might have what it takes to be a Senior Consultant (SC) at Prestige Only. As a SC, your primary task will be working with students: monitoring their academic progress, providing key insight into western education, and assisting with the application process. Beyond this, there is vast room for growth and professional development based on your skills and interests, as the recent merge with EIC has opened up a host of responsibilities and opportunities.
The SC plays a vital role in mentoring students, assisting in achieving their educational goals by making personalized academic and extracurricular plans. SCs should expect to actively contribute to internal resource development geared towards enhancing student’s academic skills. The bulk of the application work centers on developing the student’s and personal statement with the end goal of helping students gain acceptance to the school of their choice. Thanks to our strong relationship with students through mentorship and extensive preparation,
we have helped 80% of our students get into US top 30 universities and 100% into the top 50.
Reporting to their Team Leader and the Director of Prestige Only, the ideal SC is passionate about making a difference in students’ lives. SCs are expected to effectively manage all student communication via phone, email, WeChat (a Chinese messaging phone app), and Skype. SCs are also expected to communicate frequently and clearly with their bilingual Operations Consultant (OC) partner, who manages translation and parent communication, and assists in scheduling.
Rigorous training, adherence to company policies, and a high level of maturity are required given the responsibility and independence awarded to each SC in the management of his/her cases.
• Graduate of a top 30 US University/College
• Passion for education, foreign cultures, and working with young scholars
• Planning and organizational skills
• Excellent English writing and editing skills
• Superb verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Experience in education, writing, editing, admission consulting, mentorship, and tutoring is a plus
• Working with consulting team to handle cases (10 seniors & 10 non-seniors)
• Crafting students’ strategy (picking class and school, test prep, activity) and tracking students ‘progress
• Developing students’ activities and service involvement
• Holding meetings with students-parents and sending
meeting notes to both
• Consulting on written portion of college applications
• Conducting internal and external seminars
• Develop independent projects / resources