- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Senior Content Manager – London – circa £45K
My clients are a fast-moving software-based technology business going through a very exciting time of growth. Their mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in a mobile first world. Having built native communities for a diverse range of customers, they have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
Reporting to their Head of Growth Marketing, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for building & improving our inbound sales funnel, outlining & executing the SEO strategy and managing a team of freelance content writers to produce and distribute thought leadership content. This is an amazing role for a data-driven Senior Content Manager with a B2B SaaS background who can balance strategy and execution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building & optimizing the inbound sales funnel: You’ll be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to build & improve our inbound sales funnel by running experiments and iterating buying journeys
- Creating & executing the brand’s SEO strategy: You’ll be responsible for creating monthly & quarterly SEO strategies to drive quality organic traffic and convert it into buy-ready leads.
- Managing the team of freelance content writers: You’ll be building up and managing a team of freelance content writers to produce & distribute thought leadership for the blog and guest posting.
- Spearheading the brand’s external messaging and PR strategy: You’ll be spearheading vision externally by working with PR agency and publications, such as Forbes.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in content marketing in a B2B SaaS startup
- Experience in building SEO strategies
- Experience in building content-driven email flows
- Constant drive for improvement through A/B testing
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation software
- A good feel for when to make a decision by themselves and when to escalate.
Job Reference: JO-1912-155705
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Content & Social Media Jobs, SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: analytical, content marketing, SEO
About the company
Salt is a global, award-winning digital recruitment agency, connecting people and businesses within Creative, Marketing, Sales and Technology.
Over 200 consultants are “Creating Futures” around the world and change the lives of 1000s of people each year by helping them to start new roles in some of the most exciting startups, scale ups, agencies or large global powerhouses. We cover permanent as well as contract roles and service you from offices in Auckland, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney.