- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Credit Advisor - Other job functions London - Great BritainOur Credit Advisory team provide front Line, client facing commercial credit product specialist, providing proactive support and guidance to Client Relationship Manager's & the Commercial teams. In conjunction with the Client Relationship Managers and Business Development teams, we provide ongoing engagement with Industry professional's, mortgage brokers and intermediaries Brokers on the Banks credit offering and approach to margin setting. To support with specific and detailed structuring advice within the approved credit offering and bank strategy as well as an authorisation and control point for Commercial for credit cases
Whilst experience is important, finding the right person who live and breathe our values is something we're passionate about. We've got to where we are today by being full of team spirit and driving innovation. If you're looking to build a lasting career here at Societe Generale, we encourage everyone to share the responsibility and commitment together
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help embed credit as an integral part of the wealth management offering for Kleinwort Hambros clients by working closely with professionals, intermediaries, Private Bankers & Investment Advisors as a technical credit expert.
- Develop strong and meaningful relationships with Commercial Bankers & Wealth Planning Solutions, to promote AUM and LUM as a core business line.
- Develop & retain relationships with external industry professionals & intermediaries in conjunction with Société Générale Financial Intermediaries team and new business development.
- Conduct commercial credit authorisation and quality control as part of credit approval and renewal process
- Develop a broad technical knowledge across a wide range of products and services of the Commercial / Private Bank to ensure relevant clients are targeted with best product and service information
Skills and Experience
- Ideally a relevant finance related degree and experience in private banking
- CeMAP level 3 qualified
- Ideally ACIB but not essential
- Proven success in securities based lending, commercial real estate loans, owner occupied regulated mortgages under MCOB, private equity capital call lines, unsecured loans, foreign exchange and derivatives
- Excellent credit analytics, interpersonal, portfolio management and risk management skills
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
Kleinwort Hambros has a wealth of experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities and their advisers to manage their financial assets, whether they are based in the UK or overseas.
At Kleinwort Hambros, we know how to simplify life's financial challenges. We also understand the importance of creating a strong relationship with our clients. Driven by shared values of team spirit, commitment, responsibility and innovation, all our teams are focused on delivering a truly personal service. All our staff, regardless of their role, help create better, deeper, more personal relationships with our clients, while offering them a greater level of service and opportunity.
We understand the importance of creating strong relationships and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing team. Working within our Private Banking arena you will have a clear focus on our key fundamental of managing relationships as we serve several thousand clients with a strong British heritage and a portfolio of niche international teams. What makes us different? Our offering is extensive; we are one of the few that can deliver an end to end suite of asset management services.
Job code: 190005MF
Business unit: Kleinwort Hambros
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019
- quality control
- real estate