- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Customer Service Advisor – Premier - 00262932
Primary Location:UK-Tyne and Wear-Sunderland
Posting Range:19 Nov 2018 - Ongoing
Senior Customer Service Advisor – Premier
As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor we’ll look to you to develop a real rapport with your customers, helping them with their particular needs and queries which could include high net worth investments. You’ll gain their trust and confidence as you establish a clear picture of their individual requirements and then liaise closely with your colleague’s to identify products and services that fit the customer. You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role, work in new innovative ways and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
You will work 35 hours within the week, between 12pm and 11pm Monday – Sunday on a rotational basis. The salary for the position is £19,665.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal – to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’re passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer, and using innovative digital tools and technologies to create the bank our customers want.
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Putting yourself in the customers shoes and understanding how everyday products and services can help our customers now and in the future, and how they are the most appropriate for their needs
• Listening to customer’s needs and building relationships, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them
• Keeping your knowledge of our products and services up to date, and knowing where to find information about them to ensure you deliver the most appropriate outcome for the customer
• Understanding the customers query, looking at the situation from different angles to offer the best solution
• Reactively managing via inbound calls, collaboratively with a group of other Premier Relationship Bankers
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.