- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £80,000.00 - £100,000.00 gross per year
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
£80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus, Health Insurance, etc
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join a world leading financial services company based in Central London. They are a highly reputable Reinsurance organisation with a very impressive portfolio of international clients.
You will join their Global Cyber Defence Centre actively monitoring their global environment, detect & remediate security events and proactively hunt threats to this environment.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and use cases for monitoring and handling different types of security events
- Threat intelligence gathering to ensure that detection methods are effective against current threats
- Monitoring alert queues, responding to security alerts as a Level 2 responder
- Handling events as part of the Security Incident Management Process
- Act as a Tier 2 triage contact, collecting data and information to inform and advise the Security Incident Response Team
- Work with both internal and external partners to investigate, remediate, and clean up after security incidents
- Prepare detailed intelligence reports, providing information on findings, status and progress of investigations, as well as vulnerability and risk factors
- Experience of working in a Cyber Security Operations Centre or equivalent
- Working on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Advanced networking experience including assessing suspicious network activity
- Dealing with third parties and instructing them on findings
- Incident Management and escalation process
- Experience of driving business change and implementing leading best practice procedures
- Experience of working as part of a global team, both internally and via 3rd party arrangements
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.