- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £90,000.00 gross per year
Senior Data Scientist Consultant
London, United Kingdom
Salary up to £95,000 + Benefits
Senior Data Science Consultant role just in, working in an ambitious environment, where you can use ML and AI to solve problems for future clients and tackle business problems.
Join this innovative management consultancy, this well established company is well known for its fantastic culture and exciting work environment.
Join a team of Data scientists, to collaborate ideas, and work together on various interesting projects.
This company offers career progression and access to large data sets.
This role will allow you to improve your analytical skills; building models, improving modelling for architecture, and visualising the data to an expertise standard.
- Streamline processes
- Automate processes
- Interpret data for trends
- Propose new models
- Tackle business problems
- Problem solve on a daily basis
- Improve the modelling architecture
- Work with industry specialists
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree or master's in computer science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Advanced SQL user
- Technically strong when handling data
- Experience with Data Visualisation; Power BI
- Understand of development process
- Understanding of version control
- Experience in web scraping
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Earning potential up to £65,000
- + a number of benefits
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to Charlotte York via the apply link on this page