- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Delivery ManagerWho are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. We've taken something complicated and made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website and your international transfer is made - to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up.
We have grown on average by 50% year on year and are now processing over £3bn of remittances on an annual basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees and have offices worldwide.
You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
You will be working with some of the most cutting-edge technologies and the most talented people in the industry. This will give you a great opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe!
In this role you'll be focused on delivering complex projects, breaking down cross-functional barriers and dependencies. You'll plan for high-level delivery and then get into the detail to make things happen. You'll help instil a delivery culture at WorldRemit to raise the bar for planning and communicating across the business.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand their roadmap and work with them to develop and execute delivery plans.
- Lead a collaborative planning process - you'll identify key stakeholders and participants across multiple teams, understand their capacity and then work to deliver new product features at optimal efficiency.
- A central role in delivering key projects, you'll develop and maintain status reports and visibility for the wider organisation.
- Highlighting dependencies and obstacles, working with your partners to track and overcome them.
- Endlessly flexible, you'll tailor your plans to each project and the individuals involved - doing what it takes to ensure an efficient delivery.
- Challenge our existing processes - you'll diagnose where we we could be doing better and help us get there. You'll fast-track cutting away complexity and promoting good delivery practices across Product and the wider business.
Summary of required experience & attributes
- You'll have experience in delivering digital projects and products in an agile/scrum environment.
- Willing to get stuck into the technical detail, you'll be able to converse with engineers but also with the wider business.
- You'll have strong experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- You'll have a wealth of methodologies to apply to help us achieve effective delivery, but you'll be flexible to find the right approach for each project.
- ms project