- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BIG Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join its fast-moving marketing team in Glasgow.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is expected to have a working knowledge of paid media digital channels and how these can help meet a client’s various goals. They need to be confident building relationships with clients and understanding their needs as well as liaising between clients and internal teams on projects.
They will be expected to run paid social media campaigns, across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter under the supervision and support of the Head of Social Media and also support with the creation of organic social media content. They will be expected to build and run PPC accounts Google Ads and Bing ising networks under supervision and support of the Head of Paid ising.
Reporting on performance is a key element of the role and the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to generate reports with insight and recommendations for various data sources including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics and Google Ads. They will be expected to be comfortable using Microsoft Excel.
- Management of social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter for both paid and organic content strategies.
- Management of PPC campaigns across Google Ads and Bing platforms.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly digital marketing reports as required by client.
- Deliver internal and external training course on digital marketing.
- Support the wider business on various digital marketing activities.
- Prepare proposals and pitches as required.
- Keep up to date with the wider digital marketing industry and highlight where changes can benefit our clients and the agency.
- Demonstrable experience directly setting up and managing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns – we will ask for examples.
- Minimum year’s experience in an integrated marketing agency or a medium / large marketing team, specialising in digital marketing.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
What we can offer you
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to get involved in some exciting, creative projects.
- Excellent benefits including pizza Friday and away days.
- A supportive and creative team.
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the challenge for you, please submit your CV and a brief covering note, including salary expectations to us.
- social media