- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Digital Product Manager - Innovation - 90218680
Posting Range:5 Apr 2019 - 20 Apr 2019
Senior Digital Product Manager - Innovation
1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London
As a Senior Digital Product Manager, you will be part of the Barclays 360 team that is represented by over 6000 colleagues, who create the innovations that can help make Barclays UK the ‘Go-To’ bank. The Digital Experience, Strategic Development and Innovation team looks at value added services, new business model innovation and payment partnerships. We aim to provide a connected and perfect digital experience for our customers. Our team also looks at experimenting with new product innovations to determine future opportunities for our digital Barclaycard offering. Come and join us!
What will you be doing?
• Running the design process, researching techniques, design patterns, service designs and listening actively to user feedback to constantly iterate on customer experience
• Conducting competitor analysis and creating customer centric journeys
• Managing supplier, stakeholder and customer relationships, including negotiating, agreeing and managing the scope of activities and delivering the work plan
• Collaborating with the commercial performance and optimisation teams to increase acquisition and growth through all channels.
• Mentoring and leading junior team members on planning and delivery tasks through the design and development cycle
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of working in a regulated environment and awareness of relevant controls and risk management
• Proven experience of delivering digital propositions as part of a wider team, including ideas origination and roadmap design
• Experience of working with a diverse range of digital proposition and development best practices, disciplines, methodologies and tools
• Knowledge of online and mobile platforms, including the technology profile and an understanding of product strategy, markets and organisation
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Proposition development experience gained in a complex Financial Services environment
• Someone who puts the customer and user experience at the forefront of everything they do
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.