- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A successful, high-technology engineering Company is seeking a Senior DSP/FPGA Engineer to join their growing team.
As a key role within the Company’s engineering team, you will work closely with Project Engineers, the R&D team, as well as colleagues in the Software, Hardware & Electronics teams.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop new DSP algorithms on FPGA & supporting documentation;
- Maintain and improve existing FPGA packages & supporting documentation;
- Provide support to customers & resellers;
- Train, coach and develop other business areas where necessary;
- Establish and maintain FPGA development processes;
- Widen technical competence and domain knowledge.
You could be the perfect candidate for this Senior DSP/FPGA Engineer opportunity if you have the following skills and experience:
- ONC/HNC or Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Electronics or IT;
- Significant experience in the VHDL language;
- Significant experience of FPGA development tools - simulation, synthesis, P&R;
- FPGA test benching methodologies;
- Experience of implementing DSP algorithms including but not limited to FFT, FIR, IIR, rate conversion, down conversion;
- Experience of interfacing with hardware through ADC, DAC, GBE, RS232, CAN;
- Experience of meeting challenging timing requirements, and development appropriate constraints;
- Ability to quickly learn new technology fundamentals, show extreme flexibility, and work on several projects and priorities at once;
- Version control systems;
- Issue management (ticketing) systems;
- Systems Engineering;
- Within commuting distance of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire;
- Full UK driving licence and own transport.