- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
£45,000-£55,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
The company is a fast-moving games business who provide online and offline games for the UK.
As a Senior Econometrician, you will sit in a new team and work across all brands. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of all games in category and their performance, and their players and motivations.
- Understanding customer behaviour and what drives players to play their games.
- Forecasting media spend across all brands.
- Develop strong business partnering relationships with appropriate stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Econometrician will have:
- Excellent experience working in a MMM/ econometric focused role.
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject.
- Strong understanding of the commercial environment.
- Ability to communicate across teams and with external stakeholders.
- A salary of £45,000-£55,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
- ms project