- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Area Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Days) in Bristol
Are you an experienced electrical maintenance looking for an exciting opportunity in South Bristol?
Are you an allounder with experience of planned maintenance, dealing with sub contractors and working on technical engineering projects?
Are you looking for a varied days based position?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for an experience Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Technician) to work on a days basis
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly profitable medium-heavy manufacturing industry and are looking forward to another successful year within this marketplace. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
* To electrically maintain all plant, equipment and other auxiliary items
* PLC fault finding and some programming
* Run planned maintenance and reliability projects in the facility
* To be responsible for coordinating external coordinators and effectively communicating repair status with Management.
* Record all maintenance tasks performed and create status reports when required
* Provide facilities support for deviations and improvements
* Electrical maintenance background
* Supervisory/area management skills
* Worked within manufacturing or similar
* Strong PLC fault finding skills/ ideally programming
* Demonstrate strong technical electrical maintenance skills
* Understanding of PPM’s and planned maintenance
* Experience dealing with subcontractors or supervisory experience would be useful
* Electrical apprenticeship
* HNC/HND qualified and above - ideal
If you are interested please call Justin Reynolds on (phone number removed)3 or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
Role: Senior Electrical Maintenance Eng /Supervisor (Days) - South Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Easton-in-Gordano, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.