- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Senior Embedded Engineer (C++)
Senior Embedded Software Engineer is required to join a Software and Chip Company on Cambridge Science Park.
You must have experience in Assembler, C and C++ as well as Microprocessors to join this world leading technology company.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65,000.
As a Senior Embedded Engineer you must have experience/ qualifications in:
* Educated to Degree level in Electronics Engineering or a relevant subject
* Experience of working with microprocessors
- 32 Bit
* C programming
* Video Interfacing or Communication Protocols
Main responsibilities as an Senior Embedded Engineer include;
* Design, Develop and Improve the embedded software for the companies evolving range of products.
* Work within the hardware, electronics, verification and software teams.
* Lead the technical aspects of the work packages, providing support, guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
* Looking for someone who is passionate, interested and interesting.
This is a company that invests heavily in the best tools to give you the most productive environment as well as flexible working hours
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy