- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you're an experienced Senior Engineer in the Leeds area, this is your opportunity to work on a £100m+ career-enhancing building project for one of the industry's leading names.
Why join us?
At Sir Robert McAlpine, we are celebrating our 150th anniversary - and the achievements of our people through the decades, right up to iconic modern landmarks like the Olympic Stadium, Eden Project and award-winning new Bloomberg building.
It's also the perfect moment to look forward with excitement to the projects and opportunities ahead. By joining our family-owned business now, you can achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us.
The Senior Engineer role
We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer to join us on a £100m+ PRS scheme project in the city centre.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of Junior Engineers
- Managing the quality process i.e. ITP's, inspections etc.
- Temporary Works
- You will have experience with a Principal Contractor in an engineering capacity and ideally have a strong concrete and steel frame background
- Previous experience as Temporary Works Coordinator is essential
- A small amount of experience with Network Rail is desirable
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.
- ms project