- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AECOM is looking to hire a Senior Civil Engineer for our Aviation team based in the West Midlands. They will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver projects for airport owners/operators, airlines and transportation agencies. Our team of aviation specialists provide a fully integrated service and have the technical skills and experience to address a wide range of aviation developments.
As Senior Civil Engineer, you will help support the planning, design and management of projects, particularly in the aviation sector. Core responsibilities will include:
- Project management for delivery of multi-disciplinary designs
- Technical responsibility for designs
- Management and development of the design team
- Co-ordination and management of other discipline inputs into projects.
Specific Skills Required:
- Delivery of civil engineering projects, preferably in a heavy civils or airport environment.
- Experienced user of AUTOCAD or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of civil engineering standards and the ability to apply standards to the project in hand.
- Ability to manage and mentor design staff.
AECOM has flexible working practices and this post could be full or part time (20h min) with location to suit the post holder recognising the need to mentor staff in Telford.
- Significant experience of civil engineering design, preferably in a heavy civils or airport environment
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) with a relevant professional body
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- ms project