- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Bradford BD8
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, flexible working
We have a exciting new opportunity for a Finance officer at a well respected organisation based in Bradford. The postholder is responsible for carrying out financial and administrative functions on behalf of the organisation.
Duties included but not restricted to:
* To input housing benefit and service charge accurately, ensuring journals are calculated correctly and input into Quickbooks and the computerised system.
* To maximise on income from funders and housing benefits
* The post holder will be responsible for inputting financial information and data onto the QuickBooks accounting
* To maintain the computerised financial systems for the organisation
* To update and maintain a weekly cash flow and forecast on income for the Chief Executive and Treasurer.
* To be responsible for managing and reconciling petty cash. To input petty cash expenditure into computerised system and Quickbooks and journal amounts to schemes on a monthly/quarterly basis.
* To produce and present quarterly management accounts for the Finance Sub Committee and monthly income & expenditure reports for the Treasurer, to present to the Trustees.
* Be experienced with Quickbooks and/or other finance software
* Have a good level of written and spoken English
* Previous experience in Management accounts and some budgeting experience
* Competitive basic salary + Pension Scheme
* On site Canteen
* Training and personal development
* Supportive management team
* Genuine career prospects
If you are interested please apply above or email for more details.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.