- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Senior Financial Analyst, Surgical Vision BSCoE EMEA
Location: Pinewood, Wokingham
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com.
The FP&A Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Pinewood, UK, is a cross-sector team created to leverage financial analytics to find, measure, create and protect value. Our purpose is to maximize business value from FP&A, combining business acumen with forward looking analytics to deliver insights that boldly drive our business toward a healthier future. The team is on a journey to bring J&J FP&A to advanced technology solutions. The Surgical Vision BSCoE Team in Pinewood will be the key Finance Business Partner within the EMEA region.
A rotation in the FP&A CoE enable individuals to develop key skills for a future finance leader at J&J: problem-solving, change management and influencing skills, data-analytics technology expertise, ability to handle lots of data intelligently and make quick fact-based decisions, and exposure to senior finance management
As the Senior Analyst you will support Surgical Vision BUF EMEA in the overall Financial Planning and Reporting, including Operational Expense Planning & Reporting and Sales/Investment Analysis and Reporting
Your Main Duties & Responsibilities will be:
Reporting & analytics
- Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - Budget vs Actual reports.
- Prepare monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team with their commercial partners
- Highlight Risks and Opportunities that give insight to their Business Finance Partners and drive decisions.
- Ensure timely load of actuals to TM1 to support reporting and analytics
- Deliver Bottom up planning that supports commercial reviews and analysis
- Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysisto streamline the planning process
- Deliver balance sheet forecasting work products
- Review balance sheet forecasts
- Ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system (TM1)
- Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
Continuous process improvements
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update (SOPs/work instructions etc.)
- Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service.
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Support recruiting, on-boarding, training of new team members
- Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
Desired skills and experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Newly qualified or at final stages of Financial certification (or newly qualified) in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or Master’s/MBA degree
- Solid finance, accounting or related business experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft packages.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated customer focus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
United Kingdom-England-Wokingham- Organization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
- microsoft excel
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.