- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a growing technology business who seek to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to be based in their global HQ in Green Park, Reading. The role will suit a progressive ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified accounting professional who has a strong background in either FP&A and/or finance business partnering.
The role will be broad and support on overall group strategy and individual business units. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the preparation of the Group Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and forecasts covering the P&L, cash flow and balance sheet and other KPIs
- Liaising with Units developing two-way understanding of trends in performance, key issues, activities, and timetables;
- Consolidating submissions into the group, providing constructive challenge to the key contacts at the Business Groups or Corporate activities;
- Assisting in the production of executive summaries which distill the data and focus on the key issues.
- Support the financial reporting process (Year end and Interims) in providing timely, accurate and informative periodic performance analysis for the Executive Team, and linking with Business Groups to establish consistent messaging and develop best practice.
- Perform a high standard of ad hoc analysis and financial modelling supporting the CFO and the financial planning team e.g. strategic project analysis, operational enhancements etc.
A salary of £65,000-£75,000 is on offer depending on experience plus bonus and benefits.
- ms project