- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
The Senior Fire Safety Specialist will deliver highly effective and innovative solutions to help put companies in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
The types of companies range from Property and Real Estate to Retail, Transport and Logistics.
My client are a Leading provider of Risk, Operation and Compliance solutions.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Fire Safety Specialist will include:
- Creating fire strategy solutions for clients within the built environment and development.
- Designing fire management plans.
- Undertaking fire risk assessments across a range of built environments.
- Designing client programs and execute for preparedness tests for emergencies or safety events and test them.
To Be successful for the Senior Fire Safety Specialist role you will have:
A BSc in Fire safety Engineering or Fire Engineering.
FIFE, MIFE or GIFE.
Extensive experience in the undertaking of FRA's and remedial actions from these.
Comprehensive understanding of current UK regulations.
Ability to travel
A basic salary of £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Role- Senior Fire Safety Specialist
Sector - Real Estate and Property
Location - London
- real estate