- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Milton Keynes
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the wider team to define and implement the company's card fraud framework; ensuring our controls and key metrics are fit for purpose in the current fraud environment and to deal with emerging threats.
- Identify fraud trends, establish the root causes and take corrective action
- Build, implement and monitor new fraud tools & strategies to reduce fraud losses or improve customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Card fraud prevention experience within the financial services industry
- Numerical degree (desirable)
- Analytical experience using an analytical coding language (i.e. SQL, SAS, Python or R)