- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £90,000.00 gross per year
Senior Full-stack Developer
£70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
This is your chance to work with a fast growing FinTech company leading the payment, loyalty and customer engagement market. You will be working as a Senior Full-stack Developer in a friendly and highly collaborative work environment. You will work closely across teams to power their product using their backend stack comprising of, but not limited to: Python, Django, RESTful API's and Celery. If you're looking for a role where you can work along-side friendly, like-minded individuals, building next-generation systems impacting the company's future, then this is the role for you.
This company is in its 5th year and looking to take their product to the next level. The company's product is already live with over 70 UK Universities, 800 retailers, and 600 corporations.
Your role working as a Senior Full Stack Developer for the company will be largely performed in Python and will encompass a range of responsibilities, such as:
- Helping design and build their next generation systems
- Writing clean, readable and well-presented code.
- Mentoring junior members
- Working in a continuous deployment environment
- Working closely with other developers across different teams to help with sprint planning.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Senior Full Stack Developer will require:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong Python skills
- Previous role in a Senior position
- Experience building real-world products using CI/CD
- Strong communication skills
- Experience build APIs via RESTful web services
The salary for your role as a Senior Full-stack Developer is between £70,000-90,000.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
- Senior Developer