- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Full Stack Engineer - React, Node, AWS (REMOTE)
A product minded full-stack engineer is required by this newly formed business in the property / fintech sector. An initial tech team of 4-6, stack is React and NodeJS with AWS Lambda.
This is a newish venture currently in stealth mode, by a veteran of the property industry. A highly ambitious, experienced and successful entrepreneur with a strong track record and a clear vision. Known to build good teams and elevate individuals in stature and remuneration.
For this role they are ideally looking for individuals with a track record in fast-growth companies, or of the calibre, ambition and mindset that would fit into this environment.
About the job
You would be working closely with a founder and CEO of the business to turn his vision into the product transforming customers experience when it comes to buying and selling property.
You'd be a part of 4-6 people engineering team working in pairs and reporting directly to the founder with the ambition to build the most recognizable brand in the proptech space and bring simplicity to the world of property & mortgages.
Your ideal profile
Curious + obsessed with customer experience + great communicator + loves to build things from scratch.
If you can show what kind of consumer tech you have built that's a big plus.
We're also looking for an amazing team mate - the fact that you were part of the team for 3+years would be really important for us as you'd be embarking on a long term journey with a bold ambition of transforming an industry.
* 3+ years experience as a problem solver - preferably the last three years using node.js
* product-minded - if you're able to show the products you've previously built that's great
* Bonus points for being adept with sys-admin stuff and experience with AWS Lambda
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Deep understanding of technology
* Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
* Flexible and focussed on solutions
* Organized and self-sufficient
* Be part of 4-6 people engineering team consisting of Full Stack Engineers like yourself and 1-2 designers aside from it
* Work in pairs and communicate directly with the founder & CEO to transform his vision into the product
* Help build what our customers will use & love with a strong focus on simplicity
* Talk trade-offs with the product owner (CEO).
* Resolve ad-hoc requests on a day-to-day basis.
* Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
About the company