- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £37,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- ENFIELD MIDDLESEX
Salary £37,000 to £40,000 plus 10% on target bonus
Join our client as a permanent Senior Garage Manager in Enfield, you'll lead and be responsible for the success and compliance of the BT Fleet Solutions within the job holders own garage. Ensuring there is a balance where there is a larger workforce population. To lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of around thirteen Fleet Solutions employees, to ensure maximum performance is delivered to meet both internal and external customer expectations.
- To identify, win, retain and where possible grow local retail business opportunities for their garage.
- To take ownership of the customer relationship to ensure that their garage meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- To deliver and maintain Right First Time performance in their garage.
- Safety of BT Fleet customer's vehicles and BT's employees are of paramount importance. Ensure compliance with Workshop Safety System as well as Fleet Solutions own Health and Safety Handbook and Action Plan.
- Build and maintain strong local customer relationships.
- Setting the standards of compliance, behaviours and work ethics that place the customer at the heart of everything we do. Garage managers should focus on KCI (Keeping the Customer Informed).
- Achieving the monthly productivity targets that are set.
- Ensure that BT Fleet Solutions customers' vehicles are serviced, maintained and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules. Achieving the monthly productivity targets that are set
- Grow the local business by attracting and retaining profitable retail and SME customers
- Take a shared responsibility for discharging BT Group and its Customers Operators Licence obligations with regards to the SMR of their vehicles as defined by VOSA
- Responsible for all stock control and maintenance within their garage
- To continually analyse costs and drive new cost saving initiatives across the Garage Service Network
- Level 3 NVQ Qualified Automotive, Service and Repair (or equivalent) required.
- Previous garage management experience
- Previous experience of leading a Workshop Team and assisting in planning and balancing the workload on a daily basis
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday. The garage is open from 0600 to 2300 and Saturday 0800-1300.
So if you have the drive, optimism, and resilience to help propel us forward, we'll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things, and pursue new careers. If this sounds like the role your looking for, we'd love you to be part of our future.
Interested in joining our team? Apply here today
- stock control