- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
How you willspendyour time as our nextImplementation Consultant
Qlik is seeking a skilled BI consultant with a strong background in building BI applications and project management for an exciting opportunity within our UK consulting team. In this role you will have a major impact on the success of our technologies, by implementing innovative customer solutions that rely on your skills and competencies in a diverse range of application development technologies.
Your role would be to function as an application consultant able to scope, estimate and deliver rich solutions to our customers across the UK. You will work within hybrid multi-discipline teams across Europe as well as the UK team to delivering Business Intelligence solutions enhanced by innovative use of other technologies to enrich the functionality and usability aspects.
You should be able to communicate effectively including presenting solutions internally and to customers. Your strong technical, analytical and consultative expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
*Travel up to75% (within the UK)
You will be successful if you have
- Knowledge and experience with a range of Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge in Relational Database systems and data modeling, SQL preferably from DBA related work; Knowledge of Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools
- Excellent client-facing skills with the ability to solve the clients’ needs and manage scope. Background and experience gained in top-tier consulting organizations
- An outgoing, focused and organized individual, with a strong drive to succeed
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to succeed in a high-pressure environment
- Excellentpresentation, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving and Negotiating
- Thinks quickly, responding to customer inquiries appropriately and offering creative solutions
- Ability to generate client signoff and commitment to the overall solution, architecture and design
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that involve non-technical resources, creating functional requirements and application design
- Understanding of project management & implementation methodologies
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- A passion for Business Discovery and Business Intelligence solutions
- 5+ years of experience in BI Software Industry preferred
- 4+ years as a BIconsultant
- 4+ years consulting, client facing, or freelance experience
- Business level English mandatoryand based in the UK (or planning to relocate)
- Willingness to travel75% of the time (Can be higher or lower depending on customer requirements)
- Optional:ITIL, MCSE or similar certification would be advantageous. Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlikas a result ofthe referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminateon the basis ofany protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via theAccessibility Request Form