- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommend financial company in the UK. Today we have over £114 billion of funds under management, and around 3,500 employees working in six offices across the UK and Ireland. We’ve worked hard to become experts in our specialist markets, building a trusted brand – and our teams have plenty of awards to show for it. Whatever team you’re interested in joining and whatever role you play, we’ll help you to make a difference.Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that match the needs of our partners & customers by identifying the best market opportunities for innovative investment solutions which meet the needs and interest of our customers.
As Senior Investment Proposition Manager you will demonstrate original thought and understanding when interpreting the impact of investment on customer outcomes and producing clear and actionable communications (articles, presentations, PR-able content) for distribution into our Sales force and the wider adviser community.
What will you be doing:
- You will create and confidently deliver presentation material and written articles to support investment proposition messages and provide expert input at meetings and seminars as appropriate.
- You will create compelling drumbeat material communicated through adviser newsletters, webinars, social media and face to face ensuring that messaging is recycled and amplified through appropriate media channels.
- Actively support fund due diligence, reporting, the provision of performance commentary and act as RLI relationship manager to our fund manager partners (internal and external). You’ll analyse fund risk return statistics and write updates for the relevant governance committees ensuring concise clear communication.
- You’ll support senior leaders in implementing and embedding the RMS by applying risk management techniques in your day to day role creating regular risk reports that demonstrate effective management of risk using controlled frameworks, which are tested and have improvement plans.
What we’re looking for
- Previous background in Propositions, ideally within a similar business to Royal London to understand the Risk, Regulatory and Governance that surrounds our product ranges.
- You will also be a thought leader in your field of pensions and investments who is looking to inspire change in the industry.
- You will have the ability to create and deliver compelling, engaging presentations to large groups of diverse customers (internal and external) using this as a communications platform.
- Experience running short to long term projects making key decisions with stakeholders to ensure that we are delivering consistent messages for consultants to use with intermediaries.
Skills that will help you in the role
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of FS industry and the regulatory framework.
- Ability to translate complex issues into marketable messages is essential
- Experience of building communications material for consultants to use with intermediaries and externally.
- Project management, planning and self-management skills are essential for this role.
Where you will be working
Royal London, Edinburgh: Where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety and reward, creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions, and redefines the future of finance. Our office is based in the heart of the city: we’re close by to shops, restaurants, bars; as well as having good transport links across the city.
Royal London is an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for all our roles. We also welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break.
Requisition ID: 193
- ms project