- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Responsible to: Management team / IT Manager
Our client are a leading supplier of residential and hospitality lighting products sold both in the UK and around the world, facilitated by a number of international offices.
IT and the services utilised by technology are integral to the growth and development plans.
At the core is their Epicor ERP system.
This role is planned to play a support and training role to our team both on training and technology development, as well as support other parts of our overall IT operation including hardware and network, third party data storage, data security and areas such as telecoms, print and web.
The IT department is an essential service centre to the rest of the staff within the company and is at the core of almost all every day activities.
- Become a competent user and trainer of our ERP system Epicor across the business
- Support and assist network requirements, maintenance and service including Tablets, Desktops, Mobile devices and Laptop
- Manage our print hardware and software across the business, including networking set-up etc
- Support and assist set up / development of our internal and external mail services including mobile devices
- Help with site set up / maintenance of IT needs, wi-fi, telecoms and data
- Assist with our web / online needs both on our own sites as well as client sites
- Provide technical support and training for all users of IT, print, data and communications
- Assist with setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords including configuration across all IT areas
- Update documentation of processes and procedures for all of the above
- Any other support when requested from time to time.