- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Senior Lettings Negotiator - Borehamwood
£18,000 - £20,000 + Commission + Car Allowance
Are you a target driven, hungry and ambitious sales person looking for their next career move?
We have a great opportunity to join a fantastic company , Established in 1996, they have thrived through both the good and bad markets and firmly believe this is down to a strong work ethic and a drive to always do the best for both clients and employees.
They are currently looking for a hard working, bright experienced Lettings Negotiator with a proven track record. All applicants must have a clean current UK driving licence & their own transport.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will:
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements.
- Arrange and attend property viewings and negotiate lets.
- Match suitable properties to applicant's requirements.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will:
- Have extensive knowledge of the local area.
- Have previous experience working within the lettings industry.
- Have a proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
- Be self-motivated and have a pro-active approach.
- Be able to work as a team player for the benefit of the entire office.
- Have detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preferably be ARLA qualified.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
If you are interested in this Senior Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis for an informal discussion.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.