- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
Senior Machine Learning Scientist
£70,000-£80,000 + benefits
My client is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Scientist to champion a data-driven approach to solving the company's biggest problems and will have a passion for driving change. Working in a start-up environment, you will have the creative freedom to innovate. As a Senior Machine Learning Scientist in this team you will be a key member in building a system-wide solution using state-of-the-art machine learning and natural language processing techniques.
This is a global consultancy company focuses heavily on providing the world's largest unbiased search engine, providing a comparison of all products that can be bought online. Therefore, this company is very invested in finding the next top talent Senior Machine Learning Scientist to become a part of their dynamic start-up environment.
- Analysing large data sets using machine learning techniques
- Building system-wide machine learning models to solve our client's biggest problems, using Python
- Performing web scraping and merging of data to create large data sets using Python
- Interesting side projects include using natural language processing techniques
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous commercial experience using large data sets
- Extensive knowledge and use of Python in machine learning
- Proven commercial experience in using machine learning techniques to solve problems with large volumes of data
- The successful data scientist will have put machine learning models into production within an industrial role
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
- machine learning
- Senior Machine Learning Scientist