- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to work within a growing manufacturing company. This is a great opportunity for a multi skilled engineer to get involved within a company offering career progression opportunities.
This position requires a confident and capable Maintenance Engineer, with a bias towards Electrical Engineering. The successful candidate will have experience working with a manufacturing background, ideally FMCG although all industries will be considered. The candidate importantly will need experience fault finding on PLC's alongside working on conveyors, belts, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, motors, single phase and 3 phase electrics.
As a Senior Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Overseeing PPM and, monitoring output and efficiency
- Liaising with Contractors on project work and breakdown repairs
- Attending daily operations meetings
- Ensure the store and workshop is properly stocked for parts
To be considered for the Senior Maintenance Engineer role, it would be desirable to be:
- Experienced with any manufacturing background, although those from FMCG would be advantageous
- Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with basic mechanical skills
- Fault finding experience on PLC's, those familiar with Allen Bradley or Siemens would be at an advantage
- You will need to be familiar with working on conveyors, belts, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, motors, single phase and 3 phase electrics
As a Senior Maintenance Engineer with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunity
- Great working hours
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on or
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- ms project