- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eaton's Aerospace Division has an opening for a:
Senior Management Accountant
Location: Titchfield, United Kingdom
Our Aerospace division manufactures parts for aerospace and defence organisations as well as modifies existing product lines. Our client base is global and includes some of the leading industry names.
Eaton is a world leader in aerospace technologies. We design, manufacture and integrate the industry’s most advanced products for Hydraulic Systems, Fuel and Inerting Systems, Motion Control and Engine Solutions.
For more information, please check our website: www.eaton.com.
• Support the business to successfully transition to a new value stream based business operating model.
• Promote and implement change to processes, systems and ways of working to support the alignment of the finance function to the value streams
• Consolidate P&L elements to create business level view for reporting and forecasting
• Business partner operations, delivering actual financial results and recommending corrective actions to address variances
• Generate, review and analyze financial and operational information including Manufacturing and Overhead costs to provide accurate and timely submission to Operations, Plant Management, Division, Group and Sector
• Consolidate and report on the full P&L activity for Operations to include: Sales, Margin, Material Variances, Works Order Variances, Scrap, Manufacturing Expenses, Absorption, Support Costs and Operating Profit and advise on opportunities for improvement
• Collaboratively generate an annual profit plan, periodic forecast submission and balance sheet reconciliations supported by appropriate commentary and variance analysis, based on sound financial judgment and assimilation of factual data with recommendations to drive action where required
• Develop utilisation of systems to enhance and streamline reporting capabilities (to include MFGPRO, Oracle, Encore and DFT financial reporting systems)
• Lead the cost control actions and participate in continuous improvement activities to identify cost reduction opportunities within Operations
• Ensure compliance with Eaton Corporate Policies and Procedures as well as local GAAP, statutory & fiscal requirements. Monitor and maintain Sarbanes Oxley compliance, manage internal SOX auditing for specific scope of ownership and support external financial audits
• Bachelor's degree and Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
• Extensive finance experience essential (preferably in a Manufacturing environment)
• Detailed understanding of ERP, Financial Systems and Office suite to include Advanced Excel skills
• Exposure to both UK GAAP, US GAAP and SOX preferred
• Knowledge of Lean Philosophies/Tools and Techniques desirable
• Self- starter, able to perform with minimal supervision, continuous improvement mindset
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are.
About the company
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.