- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Can you drive customer loyalty and commercial value for The LEGO Group through innovative social and digital engagement with consumers and shoppers? Do you have a digital marketing background, and a passion for creating awesome customer experiences?LEGO Consumer Services provides world-class support to consumers across the globe through chat, calls, email and social channels. We are excited for a new Senior Manager of Digital Engagement to drive an even greater connection with our consumers through innovative social and digital engagement.Core Responsibilities• Drive commercial value and brand engagement by leveraging digital engagement opportunities across a range of owned and earned platforms
• Maintain strong, collaborative relationships across the LEGO in-house Agency, the Kids Engagement team, the Markets, eCommerce, LEGO Retail and other internal stakeholders
• Utilise digital marketing and channel strategy expertise to identify new technologies for Consumer Services that support future channels, robotics/ AI
• Create a strategic roadmap for digital engagement in Consumer Services
• Develop business justifications for new engagement activities
• Onboard and implement new initiatives within Consumer Services
• Work closely with peers in Operations and the Consumer Services Leadership TeamPlay your part in our team succeedingWe are currently on a journey from a traditional contact centre to an engagement centre, where social media engagement, engagement with kids on our own platforms, proactive shopper assistance and two-way dialogue at different digital touchpoints play an increasingly important role.
As a Senior Manager for Digital Engagement, you’ll have an essential role in helping Consumer Services make a step change from a world-class customer support centre to a world-class and innovative digital engagement centre. You will drive measurable value for the LEGO Group across consumer and shopper touchpoints, constantly identifying new opportunities for driving value through engagement. You may be a Head of Digital Engagement or a Senior Manager in a global organisation with an eye for innovation, outcomes and excellence – all combined with a huge amount of fun.Do you have what it takes?• You have a digital marketing background focusing on social and digital customer engagement, for example as a Senior Manager or Head of Digital Engagement
• You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and ideally an MBA
• Good understanding of customer service or contact centre environments
• Good knowledge of emerging technologies including AI
• A track record of working with digital engagement platforms across different global markets
• Project management and/or agile development skills are an advantage
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, presentation skills and collaboration skills
• Collaboration with colleagues around the globe, attending early or late meetings as required
• Able to undertake international travel of 5-10 trips per year
• English language and communication skills must be advanced for this roleBringing It to Life‘LEGO Consumer Services’ values are Fun, Reliable, Knowledgeable and Engaging, often abbreviated as FRKE and pronounced “freaky” – this is how we behave with our customers and how we behave with each other. Be part of our fantastic culture and join our great team!’
Join the Global LEGO Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
About the company
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.