- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the Senior Manager, Partner Sales, EMEA you will work very closely with Sales and Marketing to lead the channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to the platform. Your deep passion and success will help enable our mission to democratize commerce and change people’s lives through our platform.
What you’ll do
- You will build and execute a Regional Go To Market Plan that drive maximum partner engagement that result in partner sales revenue growth in the region.
- You are responsible for building regional business plans with partners that focus on selling Magento and Marketo solutions.
- You will work cross-functionally with the regional Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to implement effective Go To Market strategies with new and existing partners.
- You lead high performing team of Partner Sales Managers – ensuring they remain motivated and providing them with the necessary support will be a key to success!
- You assist leadership in cultivating an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement. What you need to succeed
- Experience working in a quota bearing enterprise Sales environment for at least 5 years, with a consistent track record of achieving your targets.
- In addition, experience in a Partner/Alliance Sales role will be required; experience growing a Partner Sales organization would be preferred.
- We believe that having People Management /virtual team management experience is helping you to be successful in this role.
- We believe experience working within some of the Partners we are looking to enlist will increase your chances of success in this role.
- You are passionate about outstanding customer experience!
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s in business preferred. You Are
- Master Communicator - You provide the information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for Customer Experience and helping businesses become wildly successful and are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You get firsthand information and use it for improvements in products and services, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect.
- Strategist - You have perspective and can see and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future, recognize what can/should be done now to affect future performance, and see and understand the challenges between the current and the ideal situation.
- Business Insight - You know what to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions. You possess a deep level of knowledge about how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources needed to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key achievements on time.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily development and maintain schedules.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Product Development, Channel, Marketing, other sales channels.
- Composed - You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you grow with it and can shift gears comfortably. At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- ms project